Impactful stories told through impactful images. That's what I do. How will I make your film stand out? Story. I've found that every person, organization and company has a unique narrative. I'll bring yours out in an organic, cinematic way.
It's that easy. Well...almost that easy. Story is the flour in my filmmaking recipe. But I love to sprinkle it with spices. You want mind-blowing aerial footage? Got it. Silky-smooth slow-mo shots? No problem. Underwater 4K content filmed in the middle of nowhere across the globe? Sign me up.
If I can't meet your specific needs for a project, I'll likely know someone who can. Type that email, release the carrier pigeon, or just give me a call. Let's talk about creating the project you've always imagined.
WORK. (the stuff that matters most)
I've created content that's been used and featured by NASA, The Seattle Times, The Weather Channel, USA Today, DP Review, FREESKIER Magazine, N2K TV, 303 Magazine, The Bellingham Herald, The Daily Camera, The Planet Magazine, Klipsun Magazine, and The Western Front, among others. Thanks to the wonders of the internet and website embedding, you can even watch some of these above!
QUALIFICATIONS. (the braggy stuff)
- FAA Part 107-certified for commercial drone flight
- Gained 280,000 views from a self-produced and promoted two-part video series
- Interned with the visual teams at The Seattle Times and NASA's Wallops Flight Facility
- Have 5+ years experience with various drones, automated sliders, gimbals, and other stabilization platforms
- Major in Visual Journalism from Western Washington University
- Won the Society of Professional Journalists Mark of Excellence Award for Investigative Reporting
- Fluent in Spanish
- Adaptable and comfortable filming in different locations, elevations, countries, and cultures
RATES. (the stuff no one likes to talk about)
Filmmaking is a game of variables. Each of these, whether it's time, travel expenses, gear, music licensing, etc., affects the cost of a project. Talk with me, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the form below, and I'll give you a quote once I understand more of what you're after.