Impactful stories told through impactful images. That's what I do.
I fly the DJI Inspire 2 drone with Zenmuse X7 camera, multiple lenses, RAW & ProRes licenses, plenty of batteries, and backups on virtually everything. I carry a Part 107 license from the FAA -- as well as extensive insurance -- and have six years' experience flying from mountains, boats, snowmobiles, trucks, and more. I can also legally fly at night, if your project needs.
I have a passion for storytelling "on the ground" as well. With a background in journalism, I'm drawn to painting compelling visuals from real-life characters, actions, and locations. I own various Sony cameras and also have access to REDs if the project necessitates.
Story is the flour in my directing recipe. But I love to sprinkle it with spices. You want mind-blowing aerial footage? Of course. Silky-smooth slow-mo shots? No problem. Underwater 4K content filmed in the middle of nowhere across the globe? Sign me up.
If I can't meet all your specific needs for a project, I'll likely know someone who can. So type that email, release the carrier pigeon, or just give me a call. Let's talk about creating the project you've always imagined.
I've created content used and featured by NASA, Coca Cola, The Seattle Times, DJI, The Weather Channel, USA Today, DP Review, FREESKIER Magazine, N2K TV, Trail Runner Magazine, OZY, 303 Magazine, the Daily Camera, The Planet Magazine, and Mountain Sky Guest Ranch, among others. Thanks to the wonders of website embedding, you can even watch some of these above!
- FAA Part 107-certified for commercial drone flight
- Gained over 1 million views from a self-produced and promoted three-part video series
- Interned with the visual teams at The Seattle Times and NASA's Wallops Flight Facility
- Have 6+ years experience with various drones, automated sliders, gimbals, and other stabilization platforms
- Major in Visual Journalism from Western Washington University
- Won 2 Society of Professional Journalists Mark of Excellence Awards for Investigative Reporting and Multimedia Feature Film
- Fluent in Spanish
- Adaptable, comfortable filming in different locations, elevations, countries, and cultures
Filmmaking is a game of variables. Each of these, whether it's time, travel expenses, gear, music licensing, etc., affects the cost of a project. Talk with me, either by emailing email@example.com or filling out the form below, and I'll give you a quote once I understand more of what you're after.