Impactful stories told through impactful images. That's what I do. How will I approach filming your project or working on your team? Story. I've found that every person, organization, and company has a unique narrative. I keep that central in everything I do to tell your story in an organic, cinematic way (all while delivering on time and on budget).
It's that easy. Well...almost that easy. Story is the flour in my filmmaking recipe. But I love to sprinkle it with spices. You want mind-blowing aerial footage? Got it. Silky-smooth slow-mo shots? No problem. Underwater 4K content filmed in the middle of nowhere across the globe? Sign me up.
If I can't meet your specific needs for a project, I'll likely know someone who can. Type that email, release the carrier pigeon, or just give me a call. Let's talk about creating the project you've always imagined.
I've created content that's been used and featured by NASA, The Seattle Times, DJI, The Weather Channel, USA Today, DP Review, FREESKIER Magazine, N2K TV, Trail Runner Magazine, OZY, 303 Magazine, the Daily Camera, The Planet Magazine, and Mountain Sky Guest Ranch, among others. Thanks to the wonders of the internet and website embedding, you can even watch some of these above!
- FAA Part 107-certified for commercial drone flight
- Gained 950,000 views from a self-produced and promoted three-part video series
- Interned with the visual teams at The Seattle Times and NASA's Wallops Flight Facility
- Have 5+ years experience with various drones, automated sliders, gimbals, and other stabilization platforms
- Major in Visual Journalism from Western Washington University
- Won the Society of Professional Journalists Mark of Excellence Award for Investigative Reporting
- Fluent in Spanish
- Adaptable, comfortable filming in different locations, elevations, countries, and cultures
Filmmaking is a game of variables. Each of these, whether it's time, travel expenses, gear, music licensing, etc., affects the cost of a project. Talk with me, either by emailing email@example.com or filling out the form below, and I'll give you a quote once I understand more of what you're after.